Friday, March 26, 2010

Monster Closet


There are no skeletons in my closet.
Only monsters for me.
I keep them locked up,
so that no one can see.
There's a Wallup from grade school,
I've known him the longest.
And a red-bellied Doo-Hickey,
he's perpetually jaundiced.
There's a Shiver-Me-Timber,
who thinks he's all that.
And a blue Yokumstretcher
with the tail of a rat.
An Envy Pretendie.
A Holleyblog too.
A vegetarian Kattywompus,
he's fairly new.
And way in the back
stands Fuzzy McTott.
He looks really mean
but he's actually not.
So be on the lookout
for a monster or four.
Then give me a call 'cause
I have room for more.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome!

Mel said...

cute, Jon!

littledear said...

love it!! :D

0rang3_bug said...

Great illustration!
Did you create the writing as well?

Holley Gerth said...

The fierce holleyblog, captured visually for the first time ever. Remarkable.