Wednesday, April 7, 2010
New Blob Paintings Available
I've always liked art. I started buying art several years ago and happened to meet and become friends with Billy aka Billy Blob. He had moved to Kansas City a few years earlier from California. His wife is named Venus and they have several dogs, a cool bird named Emmy and maybe a monkey by now. ? Billy works for himself building websites and doing some amazing animation for people about 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time he paints. He's very particular what he paints and he destroys about 3 out of every 5 he starts. (very sad) Many years from now all of his work will hang in famous museums around the world. The paintings will have been purchased from private individuals and collectors for much more than what they bought them for making them extremely wealthy people. These people will retire to french manors or tropical islands and live out their remaining years with big smiles on their faces knowing that theirs or their parents investment in art back in 2010 made it all possible. All this to say; Billy has a new collection of original, affordable and subjectively beautiful paintings for sale. Hurry though! He doesn't make many and they usually don't last long. I've included a few samples here.