Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN PARTY 2011

We had a halloween party 3 years ago and I remember now why we waited 3 years to do it again. It's work!
Thanks to all the friends and neighbors who brought food and donated items. A super BIG THANKS to Jen who helped us pull it all together in the end. We would not have pulled it off without her. The costumes were great and the food was delicious. Overall the zombies ruled this year with a total of about 5 at the party. My 1800's vampire costume may have been a fail since I was guessed to be a magician, Willy Wonka and Abe Lincoln. My teeth however were perfect thanks to Kelly. You may not be able to see clearly in these photos but she made me a real set that custom fit my mouth. I could actually bite and bring blood with these chompers. But I wouldn't.

















































No comments: